Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hihihi..

Hello ha.. Miss you guys so so soooo soooo super muchie when I am down. So used to telling all of you my stuffs & crying out loud to you.. So used to spending all happy times with you all!!! & can you please leave a name when you post an entry? I don't know who is who.. Haha.. I am flying off on 17 may & will come back on 21 may. I am going Bangkok. (Will TRY bring back gifts k..) =X 16 may I should be free after 5.30. I work till that time. So can meet up!! =D That's my schedule for now.. I'll be back to work on 23 may I think. But it's not confirmed. Miss you guys & love ya muchie~

To dor,
Congrats for Happy Time!! =D But why you still always so busy? So long didn't talk to you over the phone le..

To wei,
Jia you missy!! You look gr8 in your uniform. I don't have tuition for the next 2 weeks. So you tell me when you want me over to your house..

To ling,
Found a job le?? Jia you!! If can I want to work with you some time.

To wy,
Earn big bucks & sponsor us a trip!! Jia you!!

-Love Mad.

No comments: